In a continuous effort to improve the quality of our services, we will perform some maintenance activities on our ICT infrastructure on Wednesday 19 September 2018 from 03:45 to 08:00.
Please bear in mind that:
- Nomination, Provisional Hourly Allocation Form (BALL) and Gas In Storage (GIS) messages will be impacted.
- The Electronic Data Platform (EDP) will be unavailable during this timeframe.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please also read these important notices :
- New on PRISMA: OCUCs AND WEELINGs
As from 1 October 2018 you can easily subscribe our shorthaul services OCUC’s and Wheelings through PRISMA. More information can be found here.
- Invoice Simplifications implemented since 07/2018
Additional information on these improvements can be found here.
4 initiatives are already implemented to make your invoices more readable.
- Old Codification for Metering references no longer supported
More detailed information concerning the new codification can be found here.
The tools ‘Daily Refreshed measurements on nodes and lines’ and ‘Hourly Refreshed measurements on nodes and lines’, based on the old reference (e.g. 01789/1), are no longer maintained nor updated and are henceforth placed in a separate folder ‘No longer supported data gathering tools’. Naturally, these tools have already been replaced by new ones based on the new reference.
- Token based authentication (open ID Connect) is the standard for our automatic downloads.
Please be aware that, with the exception of downloads for our storage services, the other authentication method (parameters in the URL) will no longer be supported as from 01/01/2019.
Please take care to realize the necessary modifications timely in your systems as old downloads are no longer supported.
Do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in this transition.